- Chapter activities are conducted primarily for the benefit of H.O.G.® chapter members.
- There are three categories of activities identified as follows
- Closed Events (CL)are those chapter events that are open to chapter members and one guest per member.
- Member Events (MB)are events that are open only to H.O.G.® members
- Open Events(OP) are those chapter events which are open to chapter members, national H.O.G.® members and other guests.
- All Crossroads events are closed chapter events unless otherwise stated.
- Members bringing guests are asked to contact the Road Captain or event coordinator for guest's waiver forms.
To have a ride added to the calendar or for additional details about a ride, please contact our Lead Road Captain at: email@example.com