- Depart from Brighton Harley-Davidson
- Short pre-Ride meeting.
- Kick Stands Up at 0700 hrs.
We will be taking the Ohio and Pennsylvania Turnpikes all the way to Washington DC. This is an all day ride and approximately 560 miles. We will be making at least one Harley-Davidson Dealership stop on the way to DC and plenty of stops for gas/food. The group has reserved a house in the DC area. Currently the accommodations are full but if others are interested Evan Lapinski can check into a small block of rooms in Alexandria, VA where Cory Liddy and Evan Lapinski are staying.
- The group spends an entire day in DC.
- We will be visiting:
– The National Mall
– White House
– Capitol Building
– The National Law Enforcement Memorial.
We will also ride over to Washington DC Harley for a few shirts or trinkets. We will be eating seafood from the Chesapeake Bay or other dishes from the area at a restaurant yet to be determined.
- It’s the Big Day! Rolling Thunder with over 500,000 motorcycles and 1 Million people gathering for the event. We will Ride in to the event at the North Pentagon Parking lot at 0700 hrs. The actual run starts at noon.
After we finish the run we will be getting a bite to eat and hitting a few more dealerships or other sites.
- We start our return to Michigan
- Kick Stands Up at 0800
- All highway/Turnpike miles
An EZ Pass is strongly encouraged go travel through the toll areas.